Thursday 11 November 2010

Evaluation of my school magazine front cover

After taking students views on what they would prefer to see on the front cover of a school magazine into account, I thought about what I myself personally thought would be best and what would look good on the front cover.
I used the most popular masthead, storylines and slogans but decided on choosing my own colour scheme and pictures as I thought they made the front cover of the magazine look a lot better.
I am happy with how the final result of my school magazine front cover has turned out. However i know if i had the chance to improve on it, I know i would use different subsidary images as they are quite dark compared to the main image and use an image that would represent the clubs and activities story a lot better, to perhaps show what kind of clubs/activities are being held.
But after taking my thoughts and everything into account I am generally pleased with the final result of my school magazine front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment